- About Us
- Community Life
- Current of Grace
- This event has passed.
MOG School GlobalFest Festival
May 5, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us for Mother of God School’s largest fundraiser of the year! You will be amazed by the food, performances, auctions, raffles, games, etc. All for our school community. CLICK HERE to go to the MOG School website.
- STUDENT PERFORMANCES 3:30-4:45
- AUCTIONS & RAFFLES 3:30 – 6:30
- USA FOOD TENT 3:00 – 7:30
- FIELD GAMES/ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS 4:45 – 7:00
- INTERNATIONAL FOOD TENTS 5:00 – 6:30
PROGRAM BOOKLET will be handed to you when you arrive and purchase tickets. This has all of the schedules, events and sponsor information.
AUCTIONS, RAFFLES AND GAMES OF CHANCE
- SILENT AUCTION– bid on sports memorabilia, vacation homes, shows, and more
- 50/50 RAFFLE– the more you buy, the better your chance of winning 50% of the proceeds
TICKETS– purchase tickets or “GlobalFest bucks” onsite at $1 apiece; also sold in discounted packs of 24 for $20 CASH OR CREDIT accepted.
- FOOD costs 2-4 tickets
- GAMES cost 1-3 tickets (pony rides, obstacle course, mini-golf, etc.)
- DRINKS cost 1-2 tickets (water, soft drinks and juice) BEER/WINE 4 tickets
21ST CENTURY CLASSROOM FUNDRAISER– Help us to raise money to bring MOG School classrooms into the 21st century. SEE POSTER HERE
Hope to see you all at Mother of God School on Sunday, May 5th – there will be NO PRAISE & WORSHIP GATHERING THAT SUNDAY EVENING to encourage everyone to support GlobalFest! See you there!